Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Hi I have a slight feeling in my that has been there

I have a slight feeling in my penis that has been there now for 2 weeks. I have not had sex for some weeks but 2 weeks ago I did do oral with a girl (with a condom) and some "hand work"
She did seem to use her teeth on me which at the time I did not worry about, however I now get this feeling that comes and goes. Is it possible I have hurt the tube that runs up the penis in any way ? and if so is there anything I can get to make it better ?
I cannot go to my doctor as she is a family friend, and a clinic never believes it was just what I have said.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

welcome

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Do you have any pain or burning when passing urine?

Customer:

Customer:

no

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Any other symptoms like fever or pain in the testes?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

ok

Customer:

no

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Is there any change in the color of the skin on the penis?

Customer:

no

Dr. Shahzad MD :

The symptoms that you are having is not due to any sexually transmitted disease. Thats pretty certain.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

These symptoms are nonspecific, meaning they do not indicate any disease process, but may be due to irritation due to wearing the condom or due to the teeth touching or pressing on the skin of the penis.

Customer:

I,m sure thats correct as I have had NO contact with out a condom

Dr. Shahzad MD :

These symptoms should settle on their own without you requiring anything for it.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I think that you should just wait and see if its not bothering you too much.

Customer:

I think it was the use of her teeth, but after 2 weeks I am still getting a little feeling that I thought would have healed if I was damaged in that area

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Sometimes it takes longer than usual.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Have you had any sex or masturbation after that?

Customer:

masturbation

Dr. Shahzad MD :

How frequent?

Customer:

3 times a week

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I think that you should abstain for at least a week to see if it heals up and the symptoms go away.

Customer:

ok, nothing I can take to calm it ?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

There is nothing there in the market that will help. All you need to do is to give it some rest and it will go away.

Customer:

hope so :) thank you. How long do you think ? is a week going to do it ?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

A week or two at the most provided you give it rest :)

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Any more questions?

Customer:

thank you. good bye

Dr. Shahzad MD :

You are most welcome
Take care
Wish you all the best.
Please do rate me for my services before you leave by clicking on one of the smilies below. I hope I provided excellent services.
Good bye :)

Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine