Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

On Sunday, if I stood up and turn my head I would feel sick

On Sunday, if I stood up and turn my head I would feel sick and my right arm was weaker then my left at one point I couldn't move my right arm. I get a unstoppable twitch on my right wrist, and went I talked my ears started to hurt. even though I drank and eat plenty of water and food I would feel like I haven't had anything.

On Monday, I was perfectly fine no problem

and today, woke up and I'm starving, weak, headache, weak right arm and I lost my appetite, feeling sick when I stand and turn my head
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Are there associated symptoms like pain in the neck/ nausea or vomiting? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition? Were any investigations done to see for the cause apart from that already mentioned?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

got a little bit of a neck pain

have a slight nausea

I have no medical conditions

and I haven't had any other investigations done

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Victoria,

Thank you for that additional information.

Weak right arm with twitches indicates irritation of the nerve. The irritation can be at the level of the spine {cervical spine - neck} or at its course. The spine consists of vertebrae and intervertebral discs {soft tissue cushion if I may say}. The cord or bunch of nerves in simple word passes through the spinal canal {formed by vertebral body in front and ring like posterior part around}. Any bone spur of displacement or bulge of the disc cause pressure over the cord which results in symptoms like pain / numbness / tingling due to nerve irritation. The nerves leave the spinal canal through small rounded openings laterally. Pinching of these nerve roots can occur at this level too.

Irritation at the course can be due to vitamin deficiency/ diabetes.

A normal day between may indicate that irritation is mild at the spine level. When you move your neck the spinal foramen change in the dimension and so it may trigger pain or weakness at the limb.

Pain at the ears may be due to inflammation of the ear or blocked Eustachian tube. It does not worry me much.

Next step - a physical evaluation along with few investigations like x ray for cervical spine followed by MRI if needed later/ blood tests to give us more answers.

Till than - Have balanced diet, adequate fluid/ avoid jerks to the neck/ avoid sitting on computer for long. Ibuprofen should give relief from discomfort.

Wish you well.

Best

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I went to the doctor and they found nothing wrong with me.

thank you for helping.

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Good Luck