Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Toe joint pain with a feel of bruising on the sole. The pain

Toe joint pain with a feel of bruising on the sole. The pain is similar to banyan pain but the second and third largest toe are in pain. I get this occasionally and I cannot associate it with excess exercise, be it walking or cycling.
Using killers like catafast would decrease the pain but I would like to avoid taking this continuously. Is there any other thing I can do as an alternative?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

I'm very sorry about this.

I need to ask a few questions in order to help you

1)do you ever feel like you are walking on a pebble?

2)are you overweight or obese?

2)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I do not feel like walking on a pebble but I am flat footed and I am using insoles to improve my tendency to pronate my foot.

I wouldn't consider myself as overweight but I cannot say I am in pristine shape. Height being near six foot and weight being 90 Kg

Okay is it really painful to step down first thing in the AM?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its is very painful to step onto. Also I couldn't sleep well during the night owing to the pain.

Ok

This is plantar fasciitis

Inflammation of the fascia on the bottom of the foot

It is treated with orthotics, stretching, anti inflammation drugs like ibuprofen

A cortisone shot will help

This will heal by 12 months for sure

A podiatrist can help
I noticed you rated ok service

I strive for excellent every time

Can I help further?