Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Ive been feeling really depressed i hate everything about myself

Customer Question

Ive been feeling really depressed i hate everything about myself i know i have many great friends around me that love me but it doesnt make me feel anyless worthless my doctors are hopeless and im pretty sure that they think im lying when ever i see them for anything ie im fat and all the dieting and exercise ive fone over the years had so far never made any difference and have bad achne spots all over my face and again nothing works and some of the products they gave me to try made it alot worse ect i just really dont know wat else to do anymore
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 3 years ago.
Greetings !

Welcome to the site.

I am Dr. Kaushik and i have many years of experience in managing psychiatric conditions including intractable treatment resistant depression.

Please kindly let me know all the medications that you have tried so far ?

I will get back to you once you reply to my query.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

benzole peroxide creams is the only one i know the name of but i had too use the cream nonstop with differnt antibactial tablets dont know what they were but there was four different types of meds they gave me over the years but now they only ever give me the cream on its own i dont know why because it has made no diff at all as for depression they have never given me anything they say that if i lose all my weight n get rid of my spots then i would be ok but they are not bothered bout tryin to help me wiv it

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Still waiting for a reply he wanted more info so i gave more and ive now had nothing back what a waste of my money