Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

my mum suffers from copd,what headlice remover can she use

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. She can use any kind of head lice shampoo. There is no contraindication of using head lice shampoo or remover in patients with COPD so don't worry. There are many removers available over the counter and she can use any. One such product is with the name of dimeticone and it has proved to be very effective. All the best to your mum :), My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.