DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi right I feel like my head is totally Im seriously

Customer Question

Hi right I feel like my head is totally f**ked I'm seriously down and I'm not sure what to do I'm 28 and for as long as I can remember I've wanted to be a girl but I'm not gay but at the same if I was a girl I would like guys I'm really not sure what to do I feel really alone
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
You need to see a Phd clinical psychologist

Sexual identity concerns can become a crises

You have not done this...why not?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Because I would lose friends and family and ive only just startedto accept it in the last 2 year's myself

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
No
Actually it would be private and privacy protected.
So there is no reason not to get some help

Make sense so far?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah it does its just hard ive always been seen as the guy who sorts issues out for people but I want to get out of that life

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Well, you have to sort yourself out, or you are giving a distorted view to others.

It is not that you have to reveal anything, but a psychologist that handles these issues can help you form a step by step plan to decide what you need, what you need to do, what and what not to reveal, when, etc.

Not something to do on your own.

A clinical psychologist with training in therapy and sexual identity issues should be your next step and your next contact.,
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please to not forget a positive rating.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
thanks
let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will do thank you I have alot to think about more putting myself first for once in my life

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Move forward, stay focused, don't despair.
dt