Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

is cerazatte pill usually prescribed for heavy perids even

is cerazatte pill usually prescribed for heavy perids even though my husband has had the snip
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 3 years ago.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Hello would you like to chat on this? Please type into your message box and press 'enter' or 'reply' to send the message so that we can have a live chat.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

was this prescribed by your gynae?

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Please type your response and press 'enter' or 'reply' to send your message so that we can chat.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

was this prescribed by your doctor

Customer:

doctor

Dr. P. Jyoti :

ok

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Cerazette is in fact often prescribed for heavy bleeding

Dr. P. Jyoti :

heavy bleeding is often due to hormonal balance

Dr. P. Jyoti :

with this pill, the cycles are controlled and the pill maintains hormonal equilibrium

Dr. P. Jyoti :

hence it can stop menorrhagia or excessive bleeding

Dr. P. Jyoti :

in your case it is not being prescribed for contraception purposes but for this purpose

Dr. P. Jyoti :

continue with the drug, this is a common form of treatment

Dr. P. Jyoti :

but do discuss with your doctor also about how long you need to be on this drug since it is better not to be on it for too long

Dr. P. Jyoti :

take cre

Dr. P. Jyoti :

If the question has been answered to your satisfaction, you need to rate my service positively.

Rating system is the row of faces below - click on a happy face to give a good rating. Bonus is always welcome Thank you.
Dr. P. Jyoti

Customer:

thanks

Dr. P. Jyoti :

glad to help

Dr. P. Jyoti :

You now need to give a rating if the answer has satisfied you and you have no more questions.
We are paid only when a positive rating is given.

Hello Senga,

Thank you for your positive rating to my answer.

I am very pleased that I was able to help you.

You may shortly receive an email survey to rate my services from JA. Please take the time to answer the survey with positive ratings for me, because the survey is actually very important for me on this JA site and your good ratings will help me immensely.

If you have any further questions, either on this issue or a different issue, I would be happy to help you. Just 'request' me or put 'For Dr. P. Jyoti only' at the beginning of your question so that I get to work with you again.

It was a great pleasure for me and JA to be able to help you.

JA has also started a new feature where you can add an expert to your list of favorite experts so that you can request them directly

I would be honored to be included in your list.

Dr. P. Jyoti, MD.