DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hi I bath and shower everyday. Use deodorants and perfumes.

I bath and shower everyday. Use deodorants and perfumes. For some reasons many people say I have body odour. Is there some treatment to treat this as this is destroying my life
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Hello from JA
First of all
Have you seen your doctor and been checked for diabetes, thyroid problems, kidney problems and liver problems?

Are you obese?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
That is your first step.
Body odor can be a reflection of diabetes, thyroid problems, liver or kidney problems, as well as bowel or bladder problems.

It can also be a function of the type of bacteria that resides on your skin. I would stop all the products, wash with pure soap, and do a dry brush massage before each shower, using a soft bristle natural brush over the whole body, which removes dead skin, which is what bacteria feeds on.

But also see your doctor asap.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.