Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DNB
19010125

If you have once with a and would never do anything

If you have sex once with a shemale and would never do anything similar again does it make you gay?
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 2 years ago.

Dermadoc :

Hello Dear .

Dermadoc :

I am Dr Kruti ( Dermadoc) , I would be pleased to answer your query

Dermadoc :

I can understand your concern and how you might be feeling about the same . I would do my best to address your concern

Dermadoc :

Please note that my goal to provide you with Excellent services.

Customer:

Hi. I had sex with a shemale once and I didn't enjoy it and regret it immediately. I was just curious and really drunk. I would never do it again. Does this make me gay?

Dermadoc :

From your query posted , it does not sound in any way that you would become a gay as a permanent status . Do not worry .

Dermadoc :

This definitely does not make your status gay

Customer:

So then why would I want to do that?

Dermadoc :

Do not worry as these definitions gay are based on sexual encounters on a regular basis throughout the year . One off incidence of a sexual encounter in a state of inebriation ( drunk state ) does not

Dermadoc :

When you are under alcohol state , certain dopamine levels secreted in the brain , stimulate the urge for sexual encounters with any potential male/female/shemales

Dermadoc :

This does not make you a gay

Dermadoc :

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned?

Dermadoc :

Would you like to get some more information?

Customer:

Yes. So then is there a reason as to why I would want to do that as I can't figure out why as I don't find men at all attractive.

Dermadoc :

It was the state of alcohol which caused the stimulation as alcohol has been proven to cause a rise in the dopamine levels which in turn causes the attraction at that moment of time

Customer:

One more question. How common is this amount straight men?

Dermadoc :

The dressing/actions of the shemale, the alcohol state in your case , influenced your attraction at that particular moment of time

Dermadoc :

This is seen in 40 % of the straight male however , it can happen in all males depending on their state of mind during the inebriated state

Dermadoc :

Please do get back to me in case of any further queries

Dermadoc :

This does not make you gay

Customer:

So based on the information I have given you then you would suggest that I am definitely not gay.

Dermadoc :

Yes

Dermadoc :

You are not gay

Customer:

I want to forget about it. How do I stop this one accident from defining my life?

Dermadoc :

Thank you for your query posted.

Dermadoc :

The incident can be forgotten , by undergoing professional counselling sessions at the psychologist clinic , by practicing Yoga to bring the dopamine levels down , by reducing the alcohol intake .

Dermadoc :

Would it be possible for you to get any in person professional counselling?

Customer:

I Know Now Regardless Of How Drunk I Get Again This Will Never Happen. Yes I would like to get in person counselling.

Dermadoc :

Great !

Dermadoc :

That would work the best for you

Dermadoc :

Good luck

Dermadoc :

Please do leave behind a feedback for my opinion provided.

Customer:

Does this now make me different to my friends and the person I was previous to this

Dermadoc :

Do get back to me in case of any other queries.

Dermadoc :

No not at all , do not worry

Dermadoc :

it cannot make any difference in the personality , gender status

Dermadoc :

do not worry

Dermadoc :

You are the same person as before ! Do not worry

Customer:

Thank you so much for your advice it has been helpful

Dermadoc :

Best Regards

Dermadoc :

Dr Kruti

Dermadoc, Doctor
Experience: MBBS,DNB