Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Dr phil you have answered a previous question for me about

Dr phil you have answered a previous question for me about my 51/2 year old grandson. I asked about duchenne but I also asked if my grandson could have charcot Marie tooth. You stated that the clinical picture didn't fit. Is that because he still has knee jerk reflex.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please
that is absolutely correct
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When would you expect the knee jerk reflex would be lost
It would be lost or at least diminished relatively early
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you it's hard to see what it could be I know it's a difficult question because you cannot run any tests etc but do you have any ideas what can cause this double foot drop and curling toes
I think like we discussed before a lesser muscular dystrophy is likely
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States