Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have problem if ppl around me dont follow cleanliness

I have problem if ppl around me don't follow cleanliness
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
What type of problem do you have?
Does it cause you to have any symptoms?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want ppl around me to follow cleanliness, other wise if feel like crying and I feel very bad, my MIL is vey bad ,coz she made me fall on to her house maid's leg and take her blessings, I felt very humiliated and I have stopped speaking to her since many years for many such acts of hers. (I'm married since 5 yrs) my husband does'nt like that, ever since I stopped speaking to her my husband hates me! He looks for as many ways to trouble me, for eg: touches dust n touches my face, touches the sole of the footwear and touches my lips, even while sharing private moments he touches down on a dirty bedsheet, which has got me itching n suffer irritation in private parts. He is doing biological war! When I ask for divorce he is not ready for it on mutual concent, if I apply without his consent it may take upto 10 yrs , (I also have a girl child 4 yrs old), I have to live my life on his terms! he creates missunderstandings between me n my friends and he teaches all my frnds to do d same, he is very angry all the time, I think he needs help, he nevr agrees to go to d psychiatrist, I feel if I get rid of the cleanliness issue I can handle I need not lead my life on his terms, I feel suicidal and have been taking homeopathic medicines since 5.5 months.

I'm sorry that you are going through all of this.

At this point, the best option would be to consider one of certain classes of antidepressant, specifically an SSRI or SNRI. The SSRIs are considered first-line medicines, but the SNRIs may be considered if an SSRI is ineffective. The SSRIs affects serotonin levels in the brain exclusively, while the SNRIs affect serotonin and norepinephrine levels. Each of these chemicals are used in the brain for communication from one cell to another. These antidepressants have been shown to not only help depression, but also may help anxiety disorders and obsessive-compulsive disorders.

It also may be very helpful for you to seek counselling, which may not only help with the issues regarding cleanliness, but also may help deal with issues related to the marriage.

If you need any clarification, please let me know.