Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Good Morning, kindly help me in this , My name is XXXXX XXXXX

Good Morning, kindly help me in this , My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am 39 years old , did surgery of cutting the stomach( Sleeve) around 80% from 2006 , my Wight was 220KG and lost around 100KG bout know I am gaining double and I became around 200KG , when I did the GH test they told me that my Wight is high cause of the low ( .63) and I should be under medication treatments and advised me to use OLEDA "Living Younger Longer" HGH Super Stimulant for 3 weeks and should take 3 tablets nighttime before bedtime , can you advice me what can I use instead and what I should do to lose my Wight ... please note that I cant eat to much as will as my food is only like 3 spoons and I get full soon .
please please help me .
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
It will help if you could provide some further information:
What was the result of your last thyroid profile?
When was this checked?
How much exercise are you able to do?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear D.D.love,

last check was last week

I will do my best to do at lest like half an hour ..know I'm using the massage to help in broken the fat

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

regarding the thyroid profile I didn't know cause I didnt

make any test

I'm sorry for the delay, but I have been away from the computer. There are a couple of issues to consider in this situation.

First, it is common for people that are obese to have a low level of GH. This is frequently a result of the obesity, rather than the cause of the obesity. Since the supplement did not afford any improvement, it would be appropriate to consider other issues.

The most common medical cause of obesity is thyroid dysfunction. And thyroid dysfunction would cause an inability to lose weight when eating a very small amount of caloric intake. Therefore, it would be appropriate to check a thyroid profile, particularly a TSH level.

I also asked about exercise, because that the other key factor besides caloric intake is how much calories are burned, such as with exercise. If the thyroid profile is normal, then it would be appropriate to optimize the ability to burn calories with exercise.

If you need any clarification, please let me know.