DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Y have a high level of urea(100) and creatinina(2.6) in my

Y have a high level of urea(100) and creatinina(2.6) in my blood test since 2003.How will be consequences on the kidneys ????
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
This is already significant renal failure.
You need to see a nephrologist.
This is most commonly due to diabetes, high blood pressure or autoimmune kidney disease.
It will progress if you do not treat it with a low protein diet and ACE inhibitors, or other medications, depending on what the cause is.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [Click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Y asked my nefrologist and he gave a list of foods NOT recomended Nothin more. What may Y feel with my kidneys ????

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
It might stay the same.
Or it might get worse
So worsening blood pressure, and many symptoms can occur.
Nausea, itching of the skin, disrupted metabolism, electrolyte imbalances, and not able to concentrate or dilute the urine correctly, protein loss in the urine and eventually swelling in the lower legs.

Please do not forget a positive rating.