Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

blister

"i have a white rice shaped sort of blister on my anus wall and also been having problem when i go to have a bowel movement of feeling as though i havnt emptied,i also have slight pressure and get very sore at times over last few months after emptying bowels lots of pressure cramp from anus, i have also woke through night with cramp inside my anal canal,have you any idea any ideas what this could be? its recently become very itchy around anus and its very red 

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Were any investigations done to see for the cause? Do you have associated symptoms like fever/ blood in stool? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i havnt been for attention yet,i am getting night sweats but i put this down to having a fsh level of 30 due to peri menopause,i do have ibs, i managed to take a picture of the problem i dont know if you can get access to this through just answer

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Kirsteen,

Please upload the picture here. It would help narrowing the diagnosis.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi not sure how to send the image it is in my pictures on aol

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
You need to click on the clip icon at the left upper part of the reply box. This will enable you to upload the picture.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello its not working when i click upload, is there an email i can send it to?

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
I do not see it here. You may send the image to the technical team. They will transfer it here. I am not supposed to share my email:(
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello what is the technical email

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what is the technical email? address

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

You may mail the image to:
[email protected]
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have sent it now to above address [email protected]

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
I will wait for them to send it to me:)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok its been sent over

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
I have also sent a mail to technical team to send the image here. I will wait for it and than answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok any word? did you get the picture?

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Not yet:(
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello had email back from pearl they cannot locate you

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
I have sent a email to pearl too. I am sorry for the technical glitch!

Can you reply them back giving this as a link:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/8akr9-blister.html?src=pql&sso=1

This would open the question for them to see and add the image.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team.
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I just got the email from Pearl with the image. I went through the image. The small yellow colored linear elevated lesion is likely an abscess in the subcutaneous region. It is most likely an infected hair follicle {foliculitis}. I do not see any redness around it {which would have worried me}. It is not the most likely cause of the symptoms you have with your bowel movement {cramps and feeling of not yet emptied}. I would rule out few other more common causes like - infection at the large bowel {viral, bacterial or parasitic}/ inflammation/ allergy.

Next step - A physical evaluation along with few investigations like - stool and blood analysis/ ultrasound of abdomen and scopy {if needed later}.

Till than - For the small abscess - Seitz bath should relieve pain and discomfort/ have balanced diet and adequate fluid/ have more of fiber in diet/ avoid alcohol, smoking or excess caffeine. Ibuprofen/ local anesthetic cream should give relief too.

Please do not worry, you will be fine soon.

Best
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience: Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.