Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi, we spoke yesterday about penile cancer and risk. What other

Hi, we spoke yesterday about penile cancer and risk. What other explanations could there be for a slight thickness in skin on the pulled back shaft of my penis (just on one side) ? What is the hpv risk for men from receiving oral sex in the uk?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi there. How are you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, i'm ok thanks and you?. I'm a bit annoyed with my GP. I think she thinks I am a hypochondriact..whilst that may be the case I have had more answers here. I've just had one stupid night of madness and I want to make sure my body is ok. I will never do it again.

ok what's up?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What other explanations could there be for a slight thickness in skin on the pulled back shaft of my penis (just on one side) ? What is the hpv risk for men from receiving oral sex in the uk? I have also a skin cancer query, im high risk as my mum has had numerous cancerous growths removed and I have easily over 100 moles.

risk is low with oral sex

that thickness could be phimosis or simply extra tissue

A picture would help

The moles need to be looked at by your doctor. there is no way to know if any are a problem online
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, that should be ready soon

standing by
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is normal david
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, thanks...it does feel a little bit thicker when i touch the left hand part or maybe its slightly numb'er if that makes sense. This has changed after my night of horror and it didn't look/feel like that before. Is it normal for the penis to change after sexual activity?

what you showed me is totally normal David

don't worry about it whatever it is
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks dr phil. I wish you had a clinic over here!!

Me too! I heard it is beautiful there.

I am your online resource though if you need me David
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Yes it is a great place to live, I appreciate your caring and understanding nature. I'll rate excellent.

thank you Sir :)

have a good night
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)