Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

a week ago I noticed that the skin on my was red and

a week ago I noticed that the skin on my penis was red and had a few bubbles but without doing mutch itch, I do not know how to call this infectionand what treatment to do or medicine to use. Can you please help me?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--could you post a photo on this page?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I,m sorry but I do not have any photos to sen d to you

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
No problem Fernando. When you say bubbles do you mean like small clear blisters? Have you ever had this before and when was your last episode of unprotected sex?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes they are small clear blister near the head of the penis.

I never had sex with any other woman than my wife, so I do not use protectetion for sex with my wife.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK. Then this is likely just a yeast infection called balanitis and not an STD if that were your concern here. For now you could try Lamisil cream three times a day for a week but it that didn't help you'd need to see a doctor for prescription ketoconazole cream or oral diflucan to resolve it