Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

Im from UAE 32 years old, my concern are about my hair is

I'm from UAE 32 years old, my concern are about my hair is falling down, my face is becoming weak I feel i need some vitamin ... what do you recommend
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer

Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Since how long you have symptom of hair fall?
Any tests done so far?
Do you have any known medical illness?

I am waiting for your reply..
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your quick replay ... maybe from 5 months ... No, no medical illness because I already did my blood test and everything was fine.

Dear customer,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

The most common causes of falling of hair in female are:chronic illnesses or medical conditions,hormonal conditions, such as uncontrolled diabetes or thyroid disease, certain medications,some skin disease,poor nutrition,Disruption of the hair growth cycle.

Nutritional deficiency is the most common cause at your age & this seems to be the probable cause of your symptoms.

Provillus makes a natural product especially designed for women. It contains B vitamins and other natural ingredients to help prevent falling of hair & the hair loss.

Provillus is the only topical and dietary supplement approved by the FDA to regrow hair for women & to prevent the hair loss further.It can be purchased over the counter at any drug store & will help you greatly.

So I advise you to take provillus from your drug store & take the nutrious & well balanced diet.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what about my face, do you recommend something?

Dear customer
Thank you for asking follow up question.

Taking a daily multivitamin assures that you are getting all of the nutrition your body needs to stay healthy.

A once daily multivitamin with extra vitamin D for most people as a nutritional back-up is generally recommended.

You can take orally "Total Balance",its a women’s standard
complete nutrient system.It contains a comprehensive array of essential vitamins, minerals and co-factors. It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.

Please do not forget to rate my answer as positive,as this is the only way by which we(experts) get paid for the service.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Hi JA customer

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you used these products?
Has your hair falling stopped?

Let me know,
Dr.Robert