Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My boyfriend insists he doesnt see us together long term.

My boyfriend insists he doesn't see us together long term. However we both never lost touch and because of my initiative kept sexual connection. I think it's more than sex but every time I raise the subject, he keeps repeating that we are not good long term. Today I went out to the cinema with someone and apparently while walking in the street my ex boyfriend saw us together and decided to follow us to see where we would go. When I turned around to go home I recognised my ex boyfriend hiding behind the hood and he admitted he wanted to see whether I'd go to his place or not. My question is, if he isn't interested in me and our future, why would he be spying on me? Is it only because he's afraid to hurt his ego?..
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi there. Still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

I think this is typical behavior.

Humans are just like animals.

You want what you can't have.

when you are available, he isn't interested

When you are with someone else, he all of a sudden shows interest

Classic behavior

I would move on