Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Consultant MD
Experience:  17 yrs experience in treating OPD & Emergency patients.
11269312

How can I get a test for alpha-1-acid glycoprotein, preferably

Customer Question

How can I get a test for alpha-1-acid glycoprotein, preferably at home?
Expert:  Dr. P. Jyoti replied 3 years ago.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

I am Dr. P. Jyoti, MD. I promise to use my full experience and knowledge to provide answers specific to your question. Feel free to ask me anything.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Hello would you like to chat on this? Please type into your message box and press 'enter' or 'reply' to send the message so that we can have a live chat.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

where are you located in the UK?

Dr. P. Jyoti :

Please type your response and press 'enter' or 'reply' to send your message so that we can chat.

Dr. P. Jyoti :

hello I was trying to chat live with you but this does not seem to be working. I am now switching to the Q&A mode. Please hold on while I type out your answer. Do not rate now though the system may prompt you. I will be back with your answer in a couple of minutes.

Hello Anne,

I was trying to chat live with you on this.

You can get this test done at home through home laboratory services.

I am giving you a link to one such service.

You can get it done at home or go to one of their clinics, the clinics can be searched for on this page itself.

The test will cost 83 pounds.

Copy paste this link into your browser:
http://privatebloodtests.co.uk/epages/www_privatebloodtests_co_uk.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/www_privatebloodtests_co_uk/Products/AIAG&ViewAction=ViewProduct

Take care.

Hope this shows you the way forward - wish you good health.

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Bonus is always welcome - Thank you!

Dr.P.Jyoti, MD.
Hello Anne,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Is there any further information that you need? Please do write if you wanted to know something more.

Do write back to me if you have any follow up questions,

Dr. P. Jyoti