Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

im losing my mind! chest wall feels bumpy on right hand

im losing my mind!

chest wall feels bumpy on right hand side and a bit tender. I did go training on tuesday, and my whole body is pretty much sore. think the bump has been there a while. When I compare against left pec it does seem to be quite a prominant bump. about 2cm in length? cant see any width. Am I just being a hypochondriac. Am i over examining or is a tumor.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok ill wait

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
The bumpy chest, pain and tenderness that you are having is most likely as a result exercise.
Its not a tumor. Its most likely just a swollen muscle and nothing else.
I would just take something like over-the-counter ibuprofen for the pain and inflammation and you should be okay as the inflammation and pain settles and the area heals up.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Rate me for my services when you are done.
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you sure about swollen muscle? It is a prominent hard bump

could I ask you one more thing? I havve recently began to be more active. saturday I went to train and on Monday I have very sharp lower back pain when twisting or bending forward. I still went to gym on Monday night and did a fitness session and I was fine. Today I still have the back pain and my neck is a bit stiff and I can feel pain when turning my neck left and turning my neck back.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Yes I am pretty sure its because of your exercise and its not a tumor.
If you want to be dead sure you can have yourself examined by a doctor.
I think that you should take some anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen 400 mg as required for the pain and inflammation and I would recommend that you should give yourself a rest for a few days from exercise so that you give your body adequate time to heal up.