Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

I have noticed white pollups around my several of the

I have noticed white pollups around my anus several of them
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 3 years ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I am going to assist you with your question. First I need a little more information-

Is it painful to touch?
Do you have associated itching around rectum?
For how long you have developed white bumps?
Do you pass blood after bowel movements?
Painful bowel movements?
Are you suffering from any medical condition or on any medication ?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not really painful itching yes, they started about a year ago. No to passing blood and no to painful bowel movements. I take simvistatin and an anti inflamatory similar to diclafenic and a tablet to stop indigestion

Dear Customer, Thanks for providing quick additional information.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort.

It could be due to a condition - Cutaneous candidiasis. This is a yeast infection and can produce small itchy lumps in the perianal area.
It could also be small sweat glands which does appear enlarged due to presence of excessive secretion.

You can try Lotrimin cream twice daily regularly for two weeks to see if the symptoms resolve.
You should keep the area clean and dry. You should avoid wearing tight fitting underwear. You would also need a short course (5-7 days) of a mild steroid cream on affected part, this may ease symptoms.

This could also be Anal warts, they first appear as tiny spots or growths, perhaps as small as the head of a pin, and they may grow quite large and cover the entire anal area. It is caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV).
To treat wart, you would require Podophyllotoxin application, Imiquimod application or 50-100% TCA application and clearance may take 3-4 months. Single sitting options include electrocautery, radiofrequency ablation, carbon dioxide laser ablation & cryosurgery.

A thorough clinical examination is necessary for precise diagnosis.
According to diagnose, you would be advised treatment.

I would recommend that you visit your primary doctor for evaluation and get it managed.

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.