Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am a father of a 24 year old daughter who his going through

I am a father of a 24 year old daughter who his going through a terrible depression. She has had an education to degree level but she cannot get a job, she has no social life and has anger problems in fact they are rages. She smashes things in the house and even attacks me and her mother. I have sought counselling but she will not go to see any one. I have been thinking it maybe a step forward if me or her mother saw some one for advice. Can you help?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--sorry to here about all this. Where exactly do you live and are you asking for an appropriate professional to whom you and your wife can speak?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes l am asking for an appropiate professional to whom we cam speak. We live in North London

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Peter. Here's a link to what is in my opinion the best establishment you can contact

http://www.ift.org.uk/counselling-therapy-services/

A qualified and expert therapist can sit down with you and your wife and discuss the problem and make suggestions as to how to deal with your daughter and how, hopefully, to persuade her into getting treatment