Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My 3 year old daughter shouts out in her sleep each night repeatedly

Customer Question

My 3 year old daughter shouts out in her sleep each night repeatedly since after repeated episodes of convulsion a caused by falciparum malaria. Could she be suffering from a psychological trauma? What can i do to help her have a normal sleep? Does she need medical attention? Pls help i can hardly sleep at night
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pls Dr. Phil, i do not know what other information to give u. But i know she was diagnosed with brocho pnuemonia and she falls sick frequently. She coughs more often and is slow in learning
Becky, it sounds like the malaria wasn't cleared is this correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cant tell if d malaria was cleared or not but she was treated with intraveneous drugs and oral medications some 3mnths back
I suspect it is not cleared.

That is the main issue
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dr phil, u hv made no suggestion as to how i can help her. I hope am not being defrauded? U made no medical suggestion
I'm sorry Becky. I thought it was implied

She needs to be retested for malaria.

I don't think the infection is cleared.

M. falciparum is extraordinarily difficult to treat and often requires repeated treatments.

I would start with making sure the bug is eradicated
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Dr. PHIL, why is your organization or you yourself still withdrawing money from my account? What a fraudulent organization are you operating. U just log in into people's account just to draw their money even when your service is not useful to them. You failed to provide a useful solution to my little girls problem and yet u hv the heart to keep withdrawing money frm a sit at home mom's account. May u and ur organization never have peace. I have unsubscribe your service for more than 4, 5 days nw, ur customer care said unsubscribing was for free, why are u stealing from a person who dosent have. Mat you never have peace. May u and your family experience in full what my little daughter have experinced so that you know what it feels like to desire good health. I leave u to God. Gudevening Dr phil if that is your real name. May god be our judge.
I have not received any money because you have not rated me

I have nothing to do with that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cant believe u just said that, even when u know ur company withdraw my money evwn before u answered my question and yet u claime u are nt in the know of any payment. U are disgusting. Why not go ahead and take the 14000 left in the account. U see am just a sit at home struggling to train my helpless kids. And i was only trying to help my sick Child so i forgot d principle of online trust . It is my fault. Buy i pray ernestly in my heart that God will pay u all back. I did fill a responae questioneeer in ur site and i received a response" sorry u are not satisfied this time hope u will give us a chance next time" and yet u claimed u know nothing about my 11400 that u and ur company gv withdrawn. U are for sure a fraudster. Pls stop talking.
Thank you for this reply Becky

I only receive payment from justanswer if you rate me positive, which you have not

I have nothing to do with the withdrawal from your account or the subscription

I can forward you to customer service if you like
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry i hv no need of ur customer service crap, afterall am ur client, why not go ahead and lay my complains to them, are u not suppose to report ur client's progress to them? So go ahead tell ur management to withdraw d remaining 14000 at least i hv beem talking to u dat shuld amount to 14000. But am sure u will pay dearly for it. Gud night
thank you for your time.

I wish you and your child good luck