Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have problem in having erection. Strong enough to go in vergina.

Customer Question

I have problem in having erection. Strong enough to go in vergina. What can I do for these.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
What response have you had to the Cialis?
Did it have only a partial response? Or no response?
Has any other interventions been tried?

I had asked for some additional information and have not heard back.

The Cialis and the other drugs in this class, Viagra and Levitra, are the usual first-line treatments for erectile dysfunction. One of the first questions is to consider trying another medicine in this class. The other medicines are not better, but they are different, and different medicines may work better for different people, in a similar way that many different antihistamines are on the market because different ones will work better for different people. If you had a partial response to Cialis, there is a better chance that a different medicine may help.

If none of these medicines are helpful, then there are a couple of other options. It may help to use a vacuum pump to facilitate an erection. There also is a medicine, alprostadil, that can be placed into the opening at tip of the penis to try to help achieve erection. They same medicine is also available as an injection to be placed into the penis, although many men find it to be difficult to inject their own penis.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.