DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My last gym sessions left me wih a strained hip muscle. I can

My last gym sessions left me wih a strained hip muscle. I can walk run go up and down stairs though i feel pain when i walk when my left leg is in swing phase. Should i be worried. I applied deep freeze spray on it. And I slightly inhaled the fumes from the spray. Ps Im a hypochondriac. Kind of worried.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Still need help
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm fine now however I have another question

When I was training today, during my ab workout I felt a pop in my head left side. should I be worried. This was an hour and a half ago.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
In general no.
Such sensations in the neck and head [is is usually the neck that makes the sound] are quite common.
Unless you have pain or continuing symptoms, I generally would not worry about this.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh ok, I have TMJ as well. Went running yesterday, got pain back of knee, still here today, and some pain in coccyx, though I did do some lower back muscle stretches.

I have unlimited questions on justanswer, if I want to ask a new medical qs in orthopeadics, can I just ask you or shall I open a new one. Its to do with my collarbone clicking/grinding as well as being stiff in the morning (have to 'pop' it)

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
That is also very common, and the treatment is the correct physical therapy.

You should see a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor.
They will do a full structural assessment and give you a good program.
This might also help with the anxiety, once you correct your structure.

Please do not forget a positive rating. We are only paid per positive rating...if you do not rate, we are not paid by ja.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.