DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

hi doctor my name is XXXXX XXXXX trying to conceive for 2 years,i

Customer Question

hi doctor
my name is XXXXX XXXXX trying to conceive for 2 years,i heard that folliculinum 6ch,help ,im i doing the right thing,im kind of depress with this situation
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
There is no such thing as a remedy "for" a condition.

If you have a problem with your follicles, this might help

Have you had any work up, do you know why you are having problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have made all kind of exams.i already have a child with nine years,but my gp said its more dificult after 35 ,that answer didnt help at all,my husband made already a spermograme,( im married for the second time),so my daughter was conceive with a diferent partner

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
OK
To use homeopathic remedies, you need to have a classical homeopath take the case.
The potency of folliculinum will not hurt anything, and you can try it, but it is not necessarily the best remedy for you. A remedy should be selected on the basis of extensive analysis of the whole case, usually requiring a 1 to 3 hour interview, or longer.
There are good homeopaths in the UK.
See this page:
http://www.homeopathy-soh.org/about-homeopathy/find-a-homeopath/

Find a good homeopath to take your case.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.