Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hello Doctor,I would like a to ask your opinion on wether I

Hello Doctor,I would like a to ask your opinion on wether I should be working at all with a back condition which is as follows,I have 2 bulging discs,2 squashed discs, a vertebrae on a nerve, a vertebrae near a nerve and a vertebrae near my spinal cord , also arthritis on one vertebrae and fusing of the spine at the bottom , all problems are in the lumbar region, I had an MRI in May 2013 and these are the results.
many thanks, Wade.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi Wade

If you do work it should not be in a manual labor job

It should be in a job that requires no manual labor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Phil

I have worked in a job that requires no manual labor and I was in just as much pain because it was that job that got me to get an MRI, my back seem to be out of place even more when I was doing such a job.

Then you should not be working Wade

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

from what I have told you about my symptoms,do you consider them to be serious enough to warrant not to work.

Yes I do Wade

It would be hard to work in constant pain
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)
I appreciate the excellent rating.