Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

Hello! Good morning my name is XXXXX XXXXX to complain about

Hello! Good morning my name is XXXXX XXXXX to complain about my stomach pain..I have this pain that comes time to time in the left side of my tommy to from up side to the down part of the tommy and by d side of my left pelvic and behind the back of the tommy and to the upward. I always take medication of ulcer,it subsides sometimes and the pains comes bck especially when I go to the toilet and when I'm hungry too. And there is this strange noise still on the same left side of my stomach sometimes I can't even sleep. I've had this for like 3yrs now. Pls I want to hv answers to this stomach pain incase if there is solution thank you
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer

Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Do you mean that you have pain in left side of abdomen in all upper,middle & lower abdomen?
What tests have you underwent so far?
Do you have burning sensation during urination?
How is your bowel movement?

I am waiting for your reply..
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes doctor I have all the pains and burning sensation in the areas I mentioned to u earlier and strange noise also but I do not have burning sensation when I'm passing urine nd bowel
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I took flagyltine,aflosoxasin because when I had d attack I was having diarrhea
Dear customer,
Thank you for providing quick additional info.

The symptoms of pain you have described can be due to various causes like:gastric ulcer,diverticulitis,mal absorption syndrome,(MAS),irritable bowel syndrome(IBS).

Other possibilities are:disease,ovarian cysts and tumors,infections in the fallopian tubes,fibroids.

The most probable cause seems to be the gastric ulcer and/or gastritis.

You need following tests:

-Ultrasound of abdomen,
-Colonoscopy,
-Endoscopy/Gastroscopy or EGD,
-Barium meal studies

The strange noise on the left side of my stomach is most probably because of gastric trouble.Stop taking all those things that irritate your stomach or cause your symptoms to flare up. Don't talk and chew at the same time.

So for confirmation,I advice you to make an appointment with your gastro doctor to have these tests done so as to confirm the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thnk u but pls will like u to recomend a very good gastro Doctor and gynea doctor and good hospital wher can easily meet them in London for my checkup? thnk u

Dear customer
Thank you for replying back.I am happy to help you further:

You can consult:

Dr Simon HC Anderson
Consultant Gastroenterologist
London Bridge Hospital
Suite 303, Emblem House XXXXX
London SE1 2PR

Dr Laurence Lovat
Consultant Gastroenterologist
London Gastroenterology Centre
Contact:(NNN) NNN-NNNN7965
Mobile: 07960 389738

Consult the following gynecologist:

Miss Nataly Atalla or Miss Jemma Johns
Consultant Gynaecologist
London Bridge Hospital
Suite 303, Emblem House XXXXX
London SE1 2PR

It will be better to consult at London Bridge Hospital where both the specialities are available.

Please do not forget to rate my answer as positive,as this is the only way by which we(experts) get paid for the service.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience: M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok! thank u very much Doctor will contact u as soon as decide to come to London for my checkup! pls like how much do u think it will cost me for all these test u mentioned above for my checkup and treaments? how much estimate do u think can come with at random estimate u think should prepair?

Dear customer

Its quite difficult to guess the cost of treatment/tests as this depends on various factors & can be decided what tests are required & its possible only after the consultation with doctors.

For more details click here:

http://www.londonbridgehospital.com/

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert