Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I went running on sunday, and I have pain in ankle

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--can you tell me more? Did the pain occur while you were running and where exactly is it located?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Occurred after running, in front of ankle and when i rotate my foot i hear a clicking noise though that has been there for ages. I can still walk and run.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
And what have you been doing for this since it happened?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Nothing really
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Zack. This may only be a minor sprain and nothing to worry about although you should stop running until it resolves. If it still hurts beyond this weekend I'd get an x-ray just to make sure you don't have a stress fracture since if you did you'd have to put off running for about a month to let it heal