Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have had blood tests in the last 18 mths for ferratin haig

I have had blood tests in the last 18 mths for ferratin haig in iron one said normal other said slighty high now thy have taken another test but this time it has been done in three sections I am not quite sure thr recp said they were waitng for piv result I think I am very worried about this as before it has not taken this long for results can you help as you read so many things about this
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Can you please mention the levels on your lab tests?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

What are your symptoms

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Do you have any other medical problems?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you on any medications for anything?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Please let me know.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

I tried the live chat services but could not connect with you.
I would appreciate it if you could provide me more information on the questions that I have asked above.
Kindest Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am blood pressure tablets amlodipine 10 mg benro flumthiazde 54mg candesartan 4mg omeprazole for stomach usler and pepemint for stomach I had droped foot two years ago due to reapped nerve in backn but that seems to be okay I don't have levels of blood test my email address id [email protected] I have used you before thes blood tests wher eonly doneroutine I don't seem to have any other sytoms

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have replyed to your questions but I haven't had any answers

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im sorry I do not know the levels once was fine once on border line

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is thee information I haven given you enough I do not know any more myself but I am very concerned about this test as what I have read on the internet it does not semm godd

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
If the levels are borderline and not too high and you do not have any other symptoms and your other blood tests like liver function, kidney function, glucose levels are normal then I would not worry about a great deal at all.
I would just recommend that you continue on the medications that you are already on.
Let me know if you have more questions.