Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Where can I find a doctor that can prescribe be natural thyroid

Customer Question

Where can I find a doctor that can prescribe be natural thyroid such as armour instead of synthetic t4?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today. You can consider Nature Throid natural thyroid. Here is the link. http://www.nature-throid.com/ The website includes links to find a Dr or a pharmacy. There's an international pharmacy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have already tried nature throid but I can't seem to get the dose right. I take 3 grains in the am and 1 grain in the afternoon but I'm still tired
I also take t3, 1/2 a tablet in the morning. What else can I do?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
You do not adjust your dose based on symptoms. You adjust it to keep the tsh 1 to 3. This may mean a blood test every 6 weeks for a while.