Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Please help me. I feel so ill and its very rare that I get

Customer Question

Please help me. I feel so ill and it's very rare that I get ill. I feel so achey and shivery, everytime I move these pains in my stomach kill! I had a baby 12weeks ok but don't think it's anything to do with this? My tummy makes weird noises but I'm not hungry. I seem to be burping a lot and it stinks of egg although I've not had egg for about 2weeks, I'm scared about these stomach pains and noises will I be ok? Is this normal?

Thanks ,Jenni
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

welcome

Dr. Shahzad MD :

What are the symptoms that are botheringyou the most at the moment?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

**What are the symptoms that are bothering you the most at the moment?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Please let me know.

JACUSTOMER-w59ea7dz- : I described my symptoms and said what was bothering me and I get asked although if already wrote it down
Dr. Shahzad MD :

ok

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Have you used anything for this as yet?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I mean other than paracetamol

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I think that you should take something like over-the-counter zantac as the symptoms that you are having could most likely be related to increased acidity.
For the increased gas you can take mylanta gas or any syrup that contains simethicone.

JACUSTOMER-w59ea7dz- : If you read my message you'd see that I've used paracetamol and tried warm baths. I want to know if my symptoms are serious everytime I move my stomach really hurts
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Your symptoms are not serious at all.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Do not sound like anything serious.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

It should go away in a few days time.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

These symptoms may be related to something you ate or a stomach flu. In both cases you should be fine in a few days time at the most.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you following me?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you with me?

JACUSTOMER-w59ea7dz- : Ok thank you. What is Zantac?
Dr. Shahzad MD :

Zantac contains ranitidine which is a medication used to reduce acid in the stomach.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Any more questions?

JACUSTOMER-w59ea7dz- : No that's all thanks
Dr. Shahzad MD :

You are most welcome
Take care
Wish you all the best.
Please do rate me for my services before you leave by clicking on one of the smilies below. I hope I provided excellent services.
Tip/bonus is always appreciated.
Good bye :)

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I would appreciate a positive rating before you leave.

Dr. Shahzad MD :