Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have white pepper tasting mucous continually in my throat

I have white pepper tasting mucous continually in my throat I am constantly trying to clear it from my throat.What is the cause of this please.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

How long have you had it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

at least one year and it is getting worse.

Do you have allergies or sinus congestion or take any medicines?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't have any allergies - I have sinus congestion at night when in bed. The medicines I am taking are Nexium plus Cozaar.

I think your sinus congestion is causing it. It is usually due to seasonal allergies

You probably have minor allergies you're not aware of

I recommend zyrtec at night.
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)
I appreciate the excellent rating.