This is Dr. David
it sounds like you need to find a new job if you want to keep your liver and heart functioning.
it sounds like the chemicals you are working with are very dangerous.
you should be reporting the chemicals to higher working safety authorities.
It's called Indium paste and I found out about how dangerous it is yesterday
It's restricted in China !!
and allowed in the UK?
lots of lead and tin in it?
you might have lead poisoning.
you should see your doctor and get blood testing to check your body lead levels.
Only with (not supplied) chemical gloves, full face protection with cartridge filters, extraction(working not just for show)
are you willing and able to switch your job to another job?
To be honest I am in such bad shape and now I have an idea why I would try and change departments first before changing comapny
try to get out of their as soon as you can
to decrease your exposure
and see your GP and get blood testing to check for toxic heavy metals such as lead and mercury poisoning in your body.
good luck to you
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive feedback below the chat box
you might have to scroll down to see the ratings area below
you can always reach me as Dr. David if you have other questions.
Thank you for the advice
is my website
you are welcome
don't forget feedback below