Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Over the weekend had a violent reaction to little jem lettuce,i

Customer Question

Over the weekend had a violent reaction to little jem lettuce,i think I had a similar reaction last year but not as bad.Hot sweats very bad shivering,and going for a wee every forty minites at night.I have been drinking a lot of water to flush out. Is there any thing else I can do
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

welcome

Dr. Shahzad MD :

What symptoms are you having at the present moment?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Please let me know.

Customer:

slite sweaty forhead.not a lot of energy but feel a little better

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I think that your symptoms will improve in due course of time in another few days.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

There is nothing much else that you can do.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I mean other than what you have already done unless you have symptoms like itching, wheezing.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

If you have hives and itching then you may require treatment in the form of antihistamines and steroids.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

But I think that your symptoms as of now are mild and should improve in due course of time.