Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

You mentioned in your fantastic answer to my question about

You mentioned in your fantastic answer to my question about cfs and sperm, that cfs is associated with a decrease in life expectancy, is this a substantial decrease and something I should worry about?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Hi The small studies that have showed this indicated an increased risk of dying of heart disease, cancer, or suicide at an earlier age than the general population. This may be due to the fact that chronic illness predisposes to all of this. You should just consider being more careful in terms of routine cancer screening and prevention of heart disease.