Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

i work in a pub and suffer from sever pain in both ankles for

i work in a pub and suffer from sever pain in both ankles for days after working 8 hours i am 55 yrs old what can i do to improve ? rubber mats on floor of pub on top of concrete
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--have you had a doctor study your ankles?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

had doctor look at them sayes I have psoireartritis in joints and gave me difene but not helping only a bit

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
James--how long has this been a problem and have you had x-rays or MRI's of your ankles?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just difene aqbout10 yrs

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Well James you need the MRI's and a referral to a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist--for treatment that can help with this. You'll also need shoe inserts and perhaps ankle braces for the time being