How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 34383
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

i work in a pub and suffer from sever pain in both ankles for

This answer was rated:

i work in a pub and suffer from sever pain in both ankles for days after working 8 hours i am 55 yrs old what can i do to improve ? rubber mats on floor of pub on top of concrete
Hi--have you had a doctor study your ankles?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

had doctor look at them sayes I have psoireartritis in joints and gave me difene but not helping only a bit

James--how long has this been a problem and have you had x-rays or MRI's of your ankles?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just difene aqbout10 yrs

Well James you need the MRI's and a referral to a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist--for treatment that can help with this. You'll also need shoe inserts and perhaps ankle braces for the time being
Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you