Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

hi i have had a sore tummy for a week know blotting pain in

hi i have had a sore tummy for a week know blotting pain in my back and lefthand side feeling a bit sick and feeling tierd i have had bit of dioreh and a bit constipation Monday night woke up went to toilet had dioreh peeing and body stated to shake a lot .
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer

Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort. I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions .First I need a little more information-

Does these symptoms of sore tummy & bloating started after diarrhea?
Is there nausea or any episode of vomiting?
Cramps in abdomen?

I am waiting for your reply..
Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i feel bloated most of the time.the tummy is tender.the nausea comes and goes. the tummy pain is cramps they coming and going and then sometimes. the pain is just a solid pain that just dose not go. i then fel pain down my left had side by my under lower rib and o top of left hip

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am bloated most of the time. yes i have nausea and sometimes sick. and yes the pain is cramps but it also feels like a solid pain too . i have pain down the left side of my body that never seems to leave it is their all the time too under the ribs and my left hip is there a conection with all of this

Dear customer
Thanks for the info given.I had started working your question. Please stay online, I will post your answer in 10 minutes.However I will try my best to give you answer ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i also forgot to mention that i burp a lot and it appers to be get worse fed up feeling this way not sure if my e mail is working.

Dear customer,
Thank you for staying online.

Yes,got all your replies including the last one regarding burping a lot.

The symptoms you are having since one week can be due to a condition called gastroenteritis what you call as stomach flu.Gastroenteritis is the irritation and inflammation of the digestive tract.

Its most common causes are:Food poisoning, viral infections, food allergies, improper diet, and intestinal parasites or bacterial infections.

You can take the following medications:

-Tab.Acetaminophen for relieftiredness,fatigue,sickness

-Take tab.Ranitidine(Zantac) 150 mg twice a day to get relief from
bloating/gastric trouble/gas.

-Take tab. Loperamide to stop the diarrhea & loose stools.

All these medications are available as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

If still after this the symptoms persists,then you need to go to urgent care as ultrasound & other tests like x-ray left hip may then be required accordingly.

But hopefully,these above described medications will cure the symptoms & will provide great relief.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this tummy thing has been going on for a long time but it has been worse this week than others. i have had tests done on bowel but nothing showed up all i was told is i have I B S from my DR i have Omerprazole and Mebverine which i take but it dose not seem to work. so in your oppinion should i be goning and getting further checks for this on going problem as it is not getting any better. Or is it that i have picked up a virus which is making everything worse.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for asking follow up question.

Yes,you might be having IBS symptoms as you are diagnosed with this condition.

But the present symptoms you are having of diarrhea & loose stools is most likely because of viral infection/food poisoning.

Watch your symptoms for the next 3 days, if still the symptoms persists,then you may need stool tests or other examination to see if there is any other underlying cause.

I have seen that you have not rated my answer yet.Please do not forget to rate my answer as positive,as this is the only way by which we(experts) get paid for the service.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience: M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
Hi JA customer
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Has your diarrhea stopped?
Does these medications helped?

Let me know,
Dr.Robert