Dr Mask
Dr Mask, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS with 06 years Clinical Exposure in Surgery & Internal Medicine
27212923

I am seriously thinking of trying I lipo. Does it work . Thanks

I am seriously thinking of trying I lipo. Does it work . Thanks for any opinion. I really do not want to undergo surgery if at all possible
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

Before being able to help you understand the situation I would need some additional information please

1. What medical conditions besides Arthritis are diagnosed for you?

2. What medication are you taking for your medical conditions?

3. Have you been to a doctor for liposuction? how is your fat distribution i.e. where is it the most?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
None, I'm aware of
Lanzoprazole daily. Three volarol50mg daily
Paracetamol when needed.
No but I will go to my gp for guidance as to who is reliable and component in this procedure
I have an overhang after thr c section of my daughter of 19 years ago
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the additional information and for your patience :)

In my opinion you should prove to be an excellent candidate for this procedure. Since this procedure is primarily good at contouring.

However considering your history of C-section followed by over hang your surgeon may also suggest abdominoplasty (after a physical examination) which may prove to be a better option than liposuction. Abdominoplasty may help more in contouring as well as weight loss in comparison with liposuction. So whether you would benefit more form liposuction or surgical abdominoplasty can only be decided after a physical examination by your doctor (preferably a plastic surgeon)

And considering the pre-existing issues with your knees things should get better after the procedure.

So the good news is, yes, this should prove fruitful for you :)

Hope this helped you understand the situation :)

If satisfied please do remember to click on Positive Rating (Preferably number 5 please) If you need further clarification please do let me know instead of any Rating.

Warm Regards
Dr MASK