Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

i took misopristol for abortion 4 pills orally swollen. i was

Customer Question

i took misopristol for abortion 4 pills orally swollen. i was told the dosage is 4 pills swollen together and repeat this dose after 12 hours. i m three weeks pregnant. i have taken the first dosoage and i have dirrhea and vomiting and weakness. blood is also coming from vagina but only when in washroom does that mean periods have started?. what can i do for dirrhea and vomitting. and i have pain aswell. Also what steps should i take after abortion? should i take any antibiotic? also tell me if the dosage is correct and should i take remaining four pills in the morning?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Go to the er in this case
ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

go to who? what is er?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Emergency room.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please to not forget a positive rating.