Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

please, can I became bigger,longer and if I use any

Customer Question

please, can I became bigger,longer and harder if I use any of male enhancement drug? if yes,which drug is good without any side effect, because I've in mind of one Penatropin pill which was recommended to me by a friend, I also want to know from you if there is any other solution, apart from taking medicine, to make me look like real man! I mean it, simple because am asking this question with my baby mind, please waiting to hear from you
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--can I first ask what you think may be wrong with your penis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

honestly I don't any problem with my penis, just that I want it bigger n longer and possible during the march to be able to miles

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but I didn't quite understand the last part of your statement there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

mean to say to be able to go long journey during having affairs with my wife

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--I understand. So is it that you ejaculate too soon and lose your erection right after?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no Dr. just that my wife keep telling me to be hard, am 4 and half inch, I just need about one more inch to top it up if possible to make her more happy on bed,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Is your erection itself not very hard?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it hard Dr.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Abubakar. There unfortunately is no supplement that can make a penis longer or thicker but from what you've told me your penis isn't abnormally small. If your testosterone level were low, testosterone supplements would help here but you'd need to see a doctor for that.
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience: 20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Please what's this testosterone supplement is all about? Is it going to give me more straight to do more or what? Regarding the penis enlargement or what so ever is it not real? You mean I should be proud of my size of 4and a half inch length? Well am ok with the feedback, just that I want to be brief more,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
It's a natural hormone that your testicles make but yours may not be making enough and that may be the problem with your penis. The average penis size is 3.5 inches flaccid (soft) and 5 inches erect so like I said your's is not a very small penis
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Please you are jumping questions, if you can get back to the questions asked, you could see that there are more questions unanswered, at this point I would like you to answer them to me,

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, instead of giving me a bad rating all you had to do is ask. Can you at least tell me which questions I didn't answer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I asked whether the testosterone supplement you asked me to see doctor for, is it going to boost my stamina or what? I would also like to know that there's no any medicine that can enlarge penis? Be it pills, cream or any supplement, I give you poor marks because you able to answer one out of the tree questions I posted, sorry for that if you are not happy withmmy remarks, please brief me in details so that I know whether I should use it or not. Waiting

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--it will boost your stamina and your erection and it may actually lengthen your penis in time. There is not other medication or supplement that can do that. If you have more questions here, just ask me instead of rating this answer as anything but excellent