Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My name isXXXXX was born 02-10-1948 I have a constant

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX was born 02-10-1948
I have a constant problem. It scratches on my face and head. It is all the year long.
My face changed the colour from dark Brown to black.In the eyes around the eyes on the nose, cheeks, ets. I was op. 1995 for galbladder stones. Allergy test showed for grass, thimothei gran et. but I feel that this Itching occures violently after a piece of cake, milk egg meat Fish, nuts or even a soya Product. I am frustrated, Ugly, busy. I feel week dissatisfied for the lack of good Food. This is occurung from many years. I can`t bear this. Please let me get some advice from you. Thank you. Blood sugar F. 6,2 BP 120/80 Urin no sugar. Pls eyes water all the time. 72 KG. wt.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi nirmala. Is this an allergy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not know Dr.

environment wise-- grass hair colur which i stopped. The colour stained patches sill visible after10 yars.

Food wise- I mentioned.

Sneezing after a Intolerent Food and Itching Inreases. I have to carry a wipe all the time Wash my face and apply a creame to relieve the itch.If it is an allergy why cant it be Whole body? I have no social slike eating outside, everything is mixed With someitems to bring up the tate.

YEs, it could be

Have you tried cetirizine. Also known as zyrtec?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, but I will og and buy it pricription free, it will be expensive but I will buy. Would you please give me 2/3 days to try the medication. Do you think it is allergy? Thank you dr.Phil I will get back to you Nirmala

Yes, I do think it is

try the cetirizine and let me know

would you mind rating positive and following up in 2-3 days?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it allergy? Am i allergic to all and everything?

I took the Zyrtic 1 tab. now and continue to take it. Can you suggest any face cream? body cream for allergic Itch?

I wll wait for Your reply. Thank you. Nirmala

get back to me later nirmala
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Dr, Phil. Thank you. Nirmala

welcome
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)