How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64288
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I am a 66 year old man. I have been under the impression that

Resolved Question:

I am a 66 year old man. I have been under the impression that I have too many feminine hormones since I was twelve, when I started developing female breasts and had to be treated with male hormones. I am married and have had four children. I like women, of course, and never felt attracted by men. Nevertheless I do have "funny feelings" and "funny dreams" every now and then (involving sex with men and wishing to put on ladies'underwear). How could I find out if the amount of feminine hormones in my body is higher than normal? Could an endocrinologist tell me if the appearance and size of my "mini-breasts" should be treated, and how?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
You don't need and endocrinologist.
Your regular doctor can check your blood tests for hormones, then refer you to an endocrinologist if needed.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].
DrRussMD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Related Medical Questions