DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I am a 66 year old man. I have been under the impression that

I am a 66 year old man. I have been under the impression that I have too many feminine hormones since I was twelve, when I started developing female breasts and had to be treated with male hormones. I am married and have had four children. I like women, of course, and never felt attracted by men. Nevertheless I do have "funny feelings" and "funny dreams" every now and then (involving sex with men and wishing to put on ladies'underwear). How could I find out if the amount of feminine hormones in my body is higher than normal? Could an endocrinologist tell me if the appearance and size of my "mini-breasts" should be treated, and how?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
You don't need and endocrinologist.
Your regular doctor can check your blood tests for hormones, then refer you to an endocrinologist if needed.
Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].