Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

My 4yr old daughter has suffered with GORD since she was a

Customer Question

My 4yr old daughter has suffered with GORD since she was a baby. she has always been sick in her sleep and was prescribed losac 10mg. this helped for a while but recently she has started to be sick every night. last night the vomit had bright green in it. is this normal?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

I am sorry she is so sick. No this is not normal. Green vomit can be an indication that there is bile in the vomit. This may be due to a blockage of the intestine. It cannot drain. It is considered a medical emergency. You should take her to the emergency room of your nearest hospital. Good luck.