Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Hi, I am suffering from depression, mood swings and anxiety.

Customer Question

Hi, I am suffering from depression, mood swings and anxiety. I looked to my GP for help as think I may have bi-polar as it's happening on a daily basis of up and down moods and my GP just looked at me. Really appreciate some help.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

In some areas you can self refer to a psychologist without going through your Gp. What are do you live in?

Dr. K. :

Heres the NHS link for "find counseling" to see if you can self refer for services in your area

Dr. K. :

http://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/Counselling-NHS-(IAPT)-services/LocationSearch/396