Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Had a achilles rapture in d3c and I was in a cast and boot

Had a achilles rapture in d3c and I was in a cast and boot have been getting physio since jan to now.I cant stand tip toe with one bad leg. I havent got strength in that leg and he give me a Thomas squeeze foot didn't move. Have I rature it again?
Expert:  Family Physician replied 3 years ago.
Were you able to do things at any time after the cast was removed OR did you never regain this strength?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Never regain this strength.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Never gain this strength and keg is skinny then the other good leg

I'm sorry for the delay - I was offline when you replied.

Since you never regained strength in the leg - it may be that the achilles tendon never healed. If you have not followed up with your orthopedic surgeon, you should make an appointment. Treatment options may include surgery.

Since the leg is skinnier than the other, this could suggest other problems including damage to the nerves supplying muscles in that leg.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I seen the dr. He said the tend is fine its not ratured . Its just needs strength.. and hard physio

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

P.s he said the tendon is still thin..thats why I aint got strength

I'm glad to hear that you were evaluated by the doctor. Rehabilitation after a tendon injury is very slow. I understand the frustration this can present, but with patience and hard work, you should see gradual improvement.