Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

Hi, i found a small scab on my penis, very tiny, on wednesday

Hi, i found a small scab on my penis, very tiny, on wednesday afternoon, on thursday morning i had a bath and the scab fell off, but it never bleed, but looked a little red, it is healing, but i would like to know what are my risks for sex
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Can you elaborate a bit - Are you afraid that you have a STD? Did you had unprotected sex in past? Are there associated symptoms like penile discharge/ rash in groin or enlarged nodes in the groin?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Doctor, no not afraid of an std havent had sex in sometime, i think i got hurt but never realize i had a small cut, i wanted to know my risk of having sex with a condom and risk of oral with out , tonight or tomorrow

Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Dean,

Transmission of infection occurs when there is exchange of bodily fluid like blood, semen or vaginal fluid. This can be avoided by using a condom {even if you have cut or scab on penis}.

Oral act - If the partner has sores in mouth than you are at risk of getting the infection {without a condom}. I would avoid it if I were you.

In nutshell - Go ahead with protected act.

Best