Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hello, Am requesting a Homeopathic remedy for asthma particularly

Am requesting a Homeopathic remedy for asthma particularly severe at night and not helped by a smoking habit.
Michelle.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hi I'm Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil, MD :

Can I ask your first name?

Customer:

I am Michelle mother to Danielle the patient

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hi Michelle

Dr. Phil, MD :

Nice to meet you

Dr. Phil, MD :

So traditional therapy isn't working?

Customer:

She didn't try the steroids for long because of the emotional up and down roller coaster that proceeded all the puffers, and the quick remedy of the homeopathic treatment she received as a child made me think an alternative might be preferable.

Dr. Phil, MD :

Here is a remedy

Dr. Phil, MD :

For acute attacks, try lobelia, or Indian tobacco (Lobelia inflate). Mix three parts tincture of lobelia with one part tincture of capsicum (red pepper). Take twenty drops of the mixture in water at the start of an asthmatic attack. Repeat every thirty minutes for a total of three or four doses.

Dr. Phil, MD :

I also know about traditional therapy/

Dr. Phil, MD :

What puffers is she on?

Customer:

Thankyou

Dr. Phil, MD :

you're welcome

Customer:

Thankyou

Dr. Phil, MD :

you're welcome

Dr. Phil, MD :

Did I do excellent work for you today?

I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)