DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Hello Dr, i suffered an internal brain injury long time from

Hello Dr,
i suffered an internal brain injury long time from now due to a lot of stress and possibly trauma and after reviewing the Internet it seems that my autonomous nervous system is shut down as well,I've been skeptical to talk to my G.P not knowing how to explain my conditions.I am looking for a homeopathic solution for this as with all this am suffering from severe premature ejaculation as well.
Is there any hope for me?
thanks
Sanjay
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Have you considered St john wort?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.

St. John's wort is not a homeopathic remedy. It is an herbal remedy, and I don't see a specific indication here.

A remedy is not selected on the basis of the condition, but on the basis of your symptoms, your general symptoms, your modalities, and everything else about you.

First of all, you need to be checked out by a neurologist.

Secondly, homeopathy is a serious and difficult science and requires 3 to 6 hours of anslysis before the first remedy is given, and therefore you need a classical homeopath.

I can show you some of the main remedies that come up if you give me more information. Symptoms, what makes them better or worse, peculiar symptoms, how you react in various types of weather, time of year, time of day, how is your sleep, what are your biggest fears...and so on.

For a classical homeopath, you have good ones in the UK. http://www.homeopathy-soh.org/

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert]. Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Dr- stress make it worth- I took supplement from the internet called Delay and shivapravanh at the same time and I was able to last more than 7 mins- any conflict and argument make my stomach feel like butterfly and fright. The fright can come at any time as well,- the moment I think about sex the same feeling crop up and I get a very cold erection and I know at that time that i will not last long- if I go out in very cold or very hot weather I start having very bad pain in my head where I had the brain injury, thus I have to take paracetamol and go to sleep for the pain to subside- I feel tired a lot and sleep very well- in winter I always feel going to bed- meditation make me feel somehow better
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
OK
There are a number of recommendations here.
First, you need to see a neurologist for evaluation of your brain injury.
You need to see a urologist to make sure you are physically OK as far as erections.

For homeopathic remedies you need to work with a good homeopath, one remedy at a time, based on extensive analysis.
This is not self help, it is not something you simply do on your own, unless you are a trained classical homeopath, and even then, you still need another homeopath in most cases.

All of that said, your description reporitizes perfectly with a remedy called lycopodium.

I would take a 200C potency once and see how it goes if I were treating you.

Confirm this first with a homeopath, so that you can get advice on the remedy, the potency, when to repeat it, and when, if ever, to change it to another remedy.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.