Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
8493425

I take Istin Amlodipine 10mg, Bendrofluazide 2.5mg, Atenolol

I take Istin Amlodipine 10mg, Bendrofluazide 2.5mg, Atenolol 50mg and Simvastin 20mg. Can I take Viagra?
Expert:  Dr. Robert replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer

Welcome to justanswer.com and thank you for your question.
I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions:

Sildenafil increases the effects of the blood pressure lowering medications.You need to monitor your blood pressure if you take viagra regularly or for long duration.

There is no drug interaction between viagra & Simvastin.There is no drug interaction between these two drugs.They can be safely taken together.

So botXXXXX XXXXXne is that you can take viagra with your current medications.You just need to monitor your blood pressure if you take viagra regularly or for long term.

Hope this helped.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the answer to my first question. I also have a bend in my penis now due to trying to use it when it was not hard enough. Would using viagra do that any harm?

Mike.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for asking follow up question & for the words of appreciation.

No using viagra will not harm this & you can take it safely.

Bend of penis during can be due to a condition called Peyronie's disease.It is an abnormal curve or bend in the penis during an erection or during flaccid stage.

It happens because of development of hard, fibrous layer of scar tissue (plaque).The plaque develops on the upper or lower side of the penis in layers containing erectile tissue.This causes bend in penis.

The treatment varies from prescription medications & intralesional injection(shot directly into the scar tissue) to the surgery

And please do not forget to rate my answer as positive,as this is the only way by which we(experts) get paid for the service.

Thank you XXXXX
Dr. Robert